What is a Non-Tariff Barrier (NTB)?
Non-Tariff Barriers (NTBs) refer to restrictions that result from prohibitions, conditions, or specific market requirements that make importation or exportation of products difficult and/or costly.
- 24 March 2015Supplementary Convention on Common Guarantee for ISRT
Supplementar...e for ISRT.pdf
- 24 March 2015ECOWAS Inter-State Road Transport Convention (ISRT)
ECOWAS ISRT CONVENTION.pdf
- 24 March 2015ECOWAS InterState Road Transport Convention
- 06 February 2015UEMOA directive limiting controls to 3 per corridor
- 04 February 2015Loi No 2014-24 DU 23 DECEMBRE 2014 portant loi de finances pour la gestion 2015
Loi No 2014-...EMBRE 2014.pdf
Report an NTB
Are you having problems moving or clearing goods across borders?
Your complaint will be:
- Reported to the appropriate country representatives
- Published on this website
- 356 complaints registered
- 327 complaints resolved
- 29 complaints unresolved
Report from a mobile phone
Send us a text message to:
+233 547 38 38 75 (Ghana)
8000 11 39(Burkina Faso)
And tell us:
- What is your name?
- What is the problem?
- Where did it happen?
- When did it happen?